Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Mango Lime Salsa

Been on this fruit salsa kick lately so I decided to try and make some of my own. This is my first attempt at my own recipe and I will say I was pretty pleased (a feat that those who know me is not easy as I'm never satisfied with my own cooking). Hope you enjoy!

2 mangos
1 lime
3 Roma tomatoes
1/4 red onion
1 1/2 table spoons fresh chopped
cilantro
1 jalapeño pepper
1 teaspoon brown sugar
Pinch of salt

Dice onion, mango, and tomatoes and place in bowl. Chop cilantro and jalapeño, mix in bowl with mango. Squeeze in juice of the lime and add salt and brown sugar.

2 comments:

  1. I may have to try this. I don't usually like mango but this looks so pretty I should try it!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i was suprised how fast i was able to whip this up. i wanted to post yesterday but didnt get home until late and had my two daughters that needed to eat dinner so i was afraid this would throw the whole evening schedule off but it was ready in 15 min (give or take).

      Delete